Do you have any questions? We have the answers!
What if I’m located in San Antonio?
- If you're located in San Antonio, you can place your orders through our San Antonio Website. Additionally, we are available on third-party apps such as DoorDash, ChowNow, GrubHub, and Uber Eats. If you face any issues with your third-party orders, please contact them directly.
What are your hours?
- Our store is located at 6208 S Flores St, San Antonio, Tx 78214, and we are open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, except we are closed on Sundays and Mondays. For any order information, please contact us via email, and we will respond within 48 hours. We do not check our DMs or comments for order related information on social media, so please send all questions about an order to our email address CustomerService@SouthernRootsVegan.com.
How can I contact you?
- The fastest way to contact us about your order is through our customer service email, CustomerService@SouthernRootsVegan.com. For media/wholesale-related requests, please email Info@SouthernRootsVegan.com. You can also click here for wholesale orders.
- For general questions you can call our hotline 210-279-9414
Can you offer free shipping?
- While we understand that free shipping is always a great offer, shipping costs have significantly increased over the years, and as a small but growing company, we cannot offer free shipping on orders all the time. However, we do pass on our discounted shipping rates to our customers, which we hope you'll appreciate. Plus, we do offer promotional codes periodically, and we've recently launched free shipping bundles to make shipping costs more manageable for you. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter so that you can be among the first to learn about any promotions or discounts that we offer.
When will my order ship?
- We process and ship orders within 3 to 5 business days, starting from the day after your order. We ship out on Monday through Wednesday for national orders and Thursdays for Texas and a few surrounding states. You will receive an order confirmation and then a shipping notification with a tracking number. We do not send any emails updating the order status in between.
Refund / Return Policy
- We do not issue refunds on orders that have been shipped or refunds on gift cards.
- If there is an issue with your order, please notify us immediately (cancel requests need to be within 24 hours of your order) with your concern via CustomerService@SouthernRootsVegan.com
- To ensure the safety of your baked goods in transit, we add Route shipping protection automatically on all orders. This provides protection for shipments that are lost, broken, or stolen. If route shipping protection is not added at time of checkout we are not responsible for any lost, damaged or broken baked goods in transit. Please file your claim via Route or email us to assist you in filing a claim.
- If you choose Local Store Pickup, we will send you a few reminder emails and an email that your order is ready for pickup at the scheduled time. If your order is not picked up within 48 hours of your scheduled time, your order will be canceled and not refunded as it was made and prepared.
Do any products have nuts or gluten free?
- All of our products are nut-free, but we do not bake or process them in a nut-free facility. Our pies may contain coconut milk during the holiday season. We offer a gluten-free version of our Classic GF OG donuts, and we are looking into expanding our gluten-free selections this year.
How long do your desserts last?
- All donuts and cookies are good for up to 7 days left unrefrigerated once received in the original packaging. Cookies can be refrigerated immediately upon arrival or frozen for up to 3 months in our original packaging. Once you take desserts out of the heat-sealed container, please store them properly to maintain freshness.
Can I customize my order?
- We do not accommodate any customization requests for our products. Additionally, we advise against ordering for any specific date as we cannot guarantee a delivery date. However, orders are shipped Monday through Thursday within 3 to 5 business days. If we are experiencing any delays, our customer service team will notify pending orders.
Can my promo code be added after I placed my order?
- Unfortunately, we are not able to apply promo codes to orders that have already been placed. We recommend signing up for our email alerts to receive exclusive promotions and discounts. This way, you'll be the first to know about any upcoming deals and can take advantage of them during your next purchase.
Can I buy your Sister Brand Cielo Scoops ice cream?
- We do offer a small selection of Cielo Scoops Vegan Ice Cream that are coconut-based and available for purchase on our website. To view our complete list of flavors, please visit the Cielo Scoops website.
If you have any further questions that were not addressed above, please feel free to click on the chat widget located at the bottom right of your screen to speak with a member of our customer service team.