You have questions? We got answers!
How can I contact you?
- The fastest way to contact us about your order is our customer service email CustomerService@SouthernRootsVegan.com
- Media / Wholesale Requests - Info@SouthernRootsVegan.com
- Business Phone - 210-570-3413 (for order information please contact us via email, voicemails are not regularly checked)
- Please allow up to 48 hours for a response, DM’s / Comments on social media are not regularly checked and not checked by customer service. Please send all questions about an order to our email address. We do not address individuals orders on social media for customer privacy.
Do you ship? What if I’m located in San Antonio?
DO YOU LIVE IN SAN ANTONIO?
Order for same day delivery right here!Southern Roots Vegan Bakery products are also at all Project Pollo locations, The ReUp Station, Urban Soul Tx, and more to come!
When will my order ship?
Orders are processed and shipped out within 5 to 7 business days starting the following day of your order. Please remember business days do not include Saturday/Sunday. Orders placed Thursday-Sunday first business day would be Monday. We do not ship Friday-Sunday.
You will receive your order confirmation and then a shipping notification with tracking number, we do not send any emails updating the order status in between.
Refund / Return Policy
If there is an issue with your order, please notify us immediately (within 24 hours) with your concern via CustomerService@SouthernRootsVegan.com
We do not issue refunds on orders that have been shipped.
- We offer shipping protection through Route! Route provides protection for shipments that are lost, broken, or stolen. Add Route to your cart at checkout to enable protection. If route shipping protection is not added at time of checkout we are not responsible for any lost, damaged or broken baked goods in transit. Please file your claim via Route.
Do any products have nuts or gluten free?
- Southern Roots products do not contain any nuts but we do not operate in a nut free facility.
- At this time we have paused our gluten free selections, we hope in the future to bring them back but cannot quote a timeframe.
How long do your desserts last?
- All products are good for up to a week left unrefrigerated, products can be refrigerated immediately when your package arrives or frozen for up to two months in original packaging. Once you take desserts out of the heat sealed container please be sure to store baked goods properly to maintain freshness.
Can I send a personalized message with my order? Can I customize my order?
- We are looking into the best option to incorporate gift receipts for our orders. Currently we do not have a gift receipt that is included in orders.
- We can NOT customize any orders, any customization requests will not be accommodated. We also advise against ordering for any specific date as we cannot guarantee a delivery date, but orders are shipped within 5 to 7 business days.
Can my promo code be added after I placed my order?
- We are unable to add promo codes after your order has been placed. Please sign up for our email alerts and you will be the first to know about any promotions!