Podcast: Cheat Codes Unlocked
If you’re lucky enough to be able to make the switch to veganism all at once, I’m proud of you! Some of us have to transition more slowly. In this episode we'll sort through the mind trash we tell ourselves about this vegan journey.
Here are some tips I have if you need to move slowly:
- Slow and steady. Make one change at a time.
- When switching to meat replacements, don’t forget the seasoning.
- Make sure you’re eating enough calories.
- If you fall short, don’t beat yourself up. You can start fresh at your next meal.
- Always be prepared for potlucks and eating out, even if that means keeping a stash of protein shakes at work.
- Be prepared for the unsolicited advice. People are waiting for you to fall short, but you don’t have to let it get to you.
- Try a fruit and vegetable challenge with your family to get them more on board with you.
- Educate your kids, but let them make their own decisions when possible.
To see other podcast episodes, go here.