You have questions? We got answers!
Refund / Return Policy
If there is an issue with your order, please notify us immediately (within 24 hours) with your concern via SouthernRootsNationwide@gmail.com
We do not issue refunds on orders that have been shipped.
If route shipping protection is not added at time of checkout we are not responsible for any lost, damaged or broken baked goods in transit. Please file your claim via Route.
What happens if my product is damaged in transit?
- All products are sealed and packaged and quality checked to ensure the package is intact. Once the packages are picked up by FedEx we are not responsible for any breakage during the shipping process. Our glaze does melt occasionaly in transit during the warmer weather months but our customers say it makes the donuts extra moist!
We offer shipping protection through Route! Route provides protection for shipments that are lost, broken, or stolen. Add Route to your cart at checkout to enable protection.
Visit routeapp.io to learn more
When will my order ship?
Orders are processed and shipped out within 7 to 9 business days starting the following day of your order. Please remember business days do not include Saturday/Sunday. Orders placed Friday-Sunday first business day would be Monday.
You will receive your order confirmation and then a shipping notification, we do not send any emails updating the order status in between.
Do you send tracking information?
- Orders receive an email with the tracking number via Shopify to the email provided when the order is shipped. Please allow 24 hours for your tracking information to be updated.
Are your products vegan?
- Our company is 100% vegan and all products are free from any animal products. (Yes that means no dairy, eggs and 100% delicious)
Do any products have nuts?
- We are a nut free (no coconut either) company and our milk of choice is soy. Our goal is to stay away from the major nut milks to allow people with nut allergies to enjoy our products. If anything changes we will be sure to include those updates to our site.
How long do your desserts last?
- All products are good for up to a week, products can be frozen or refrigerated immediately when your package arrives for up to one month. Once you take desserts out of the heat sealed container please be sure to store baked goods properly to maintain freshness.
Do you ship? What if I’m located in San Antonio?
- Of course! We are an online bakery, we do not have a physical location. We bake out of a commercial kitchen and ship our desserts directly to you! At this time we do not do any pick up orders.
Can I send a personalized message with my order? Can I customize my order?
- We are looking into the best option to incorporate gift receipts for our orders. Currently we do not have a gift receipt that is included in orders.
- We can NOT customize any orders, any customization requests will not be accommodated.
Can my promo code be added after I placed my order?
- We are unable to add promo codes after your order has been placed. Please sign up for our email alerts and you will be the first to know about any promotions!