You have questions? We got answers!
Do you ship? What if I’m located in San Antonio?
- We offer local delivery in San Antonio up to 25 miles for a $7.99 delivery fee. We bake of out of a commercial kitchen and ship / delivery right to you but we do not offer curbside or pickup options. If your address is in our shipping parameters a delivery option will auto populate during checkout
- 12/12/2020 We have paused any additional orders for our local delivery until the new year!
When will my order ship?
Orders are processed and shipped out within 5 to 7 business days starting the following day of your order. Please remember business days do not include Saturday/Sunday. Orders placed Thursday-Sunday first business day would be Monday.
You will receive your order confirmation and then a shipping notification, we do not send any emails updating the order status in between.
- We offer shipping protection through Route! Route provides protection for shipments that are lost, broken, or stolen. Add Route to your cart at checkout to enable protection.
Refund / Return Policy
If there is an issue with your order, please notify us immediately (within 24 hours) with your concern via SouthernRootsNationwide@gmail.com
We do not issue refunds on orders that have been shipped.
If route shipping protection is not added at time of checkout we are not responsible for any lost, damaged or broken baked goods in transit. Please file your claim via Route.
What happens if my product is damaged in transit?
- All products are sealed and packaged and quality checked to ensure the package is intact. Once the packages are picked up by FedEx we are not responsible for any breakage during the shipping process. Glaze and icing can melt in transit, we are not responsible for any broken baked goods.
We offer shipping protection through Route! Route provides protection for shipments that are lost, broken, or stolen. Add Route to your cart at checkout to enable protection.
Visit routeapp.io to learn more
- Please allow additional time for updated information due to COVID 19 some shipping carriers can take extra time for delivery. Once an order is submitted and shipped we cannot provide any additional information in regards to the transit process or provide any refunds due to transportation issues. Please contact FedEx or Route if you purchased shipping protection.
Do you send tracking information?
- Orders receive an email with the tracking number via Shopify to the email provided when the order is shipped. Please allow 24 hours for your tracking information to be updated.
Are your products vegan?
- Our company is 100% vegan and all products are free from any animal products. (Yes that means no dairy, eggs and 100% delicious)
Do any products have nuts/gluten?
- We do not use nuts in any of our products..
- Our Southern Classic Cakes (Chocolate Luxury, Red Velvet, Strawberry & Carrot Cake) do contain coconut milk. The rest of our products our milk of choice is soy.
How long do your desserts last?
- All products are good for up to a week, products can be frozen or refrigerated immediately when your package arrives for up to one month. Once you take desserts out of the heat sealed container please be sure to store baked goods properly to maintain freshness.
Can I send a personalized message with my order? Can I customize my order?
- We are looking into the best option to incorporate gift receipts for our orders. Currently we do not have a gift receipt that is included in orders.
- We can NOT customize any orders, any customization requests will not be accommodated.
Can my promo code be added after I placed my order?
- We are unable to add promo codes after your order has been placed. Please sign up for our email alerts and you will be the first to know about any promotions!